Tuesday, October 26, 2010

November is just around the corner

I can't believe October is almost over.
This year is going by so super fast.

My room is finally officially finished.
I have a lamp, a duvet cover, and a curtain for my closet.
I absolutely love it down there!
It's nice a cheery, but still relaxing and inviting.

NaNoWriMo starts in a few days, and I'm excited but not sure what to write about...

This week Maya has her reading week so I'm taking advantage of that while I can.
We went to the noon hour concert together today, and it brought back so many memorises of all those years we went every week to listen to music and eat our lunches in the front row.
Maya and I just had to go back across the street to the 'park' where we used to play.

We spent so many hours there, playing orphans, or seals... or whatever our imagination allowed.

There were many lovely scenes of Autumn as we walk through up-town.
And of course I had my camera in my bag, so I just had to take a few quick snap shots.

 We were trying to figure out what the thing inside the band shell was supposed to be...
The picture above it part of it, and I actually think its a really funny photo.
 Despite the rain, the fall colours were shining brightly.

 This Japanese Maple is absolutely gorgeous.
I love the brilliant red leave!
I totally want one of these trees in my yard.




No comments:

Post a Comment