Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Birthday - TO ME!!!

Yesterday was my 17th Birthday!

I celebrated it by decorating a whole host of adorable mini-cupcakes.





In the morning I opened my presents from my family, then my brother had to go to a doctors appointment and when him and mom got back, we had some little homeschooling friends come for a writing club.
After that mom drove me to my youth library council meeting, where I shared my cute little creations.

After that things didn't go quite as planned.

Apparently the car broke down or something right after my mom dropped my off.
I don't know exact details.
But somewhere in the kerfuffle the kids were able to meet a police officer, a tow truck guy and witness another event where Gramma comes to the rescue.

Long story short, some of us went to the park to play and eat gluten-free pizza, and some of the others ordered gluten-filled pizza and went home to eat it.

All in all it was a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment