Thursday, September 30, 2010

guilty

I feel like such a blog neglector, and it hasn't even been THAT long since my last post.
But long enough that I'm starting to feel a bit guilty.

I haven't done anything crazy lately.
I went to my friend's campus to visit her yesterday.
Nothing too thrilling happened. But we did go to shopper's drugmart. That store has everything now. Well everything except for clothes and groceries, but I think I can live with that. I just can't picture a clothing isle in a drug store.

We got some foodies and headed back to campus.

It was such a lovely fall day. There was a sun kissed breeze that tickled our faces, and shafts of golden light drifted from between the branches over head.

I love days like that. Where everything seems to be giving off it's own rosy glow and lend their shining faces to the beauty of the day.

***********************************************************************************


It's crazy to sit back and look at how much things have changed over the past few years.

It wasn't that long ago when my friends and I were off building forts in my back yard.
And now we're all looking at the end of high school, contemplating universities and colleges.
And yesterday I was visiting my friend at her COLLEGE CAMPUS. She's already there. No longer in high school, and the rest of us are heading in that same direction.
Things are going way too fast and it's starting to make my head spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment