Saturday, September 11, 2010

lost and found

Losing a small person in a crowd can be the scariest thing.

Today my Dad and took me, the Princess and the Mini-Superhero to the market today.
The plan was to bring my friend along, but some how plans changed...

So it was just some Dad and kid time.
Our mission was apples, we ended up with a lot more than that.

We got Pineapple Tomatillos, some peperettes, and the Princess bought earrings with her own money. We also got a bag of little fish called Smelt which the Princess INSISTED on carrying through out the market in the little clear bag we got them in. There were a battalion of funny looks piercing our way.
After a while we compromised and put the fishies in a bag that no one could see through.

They have balloons at the market that interested the kids a bit too much...
Both of them got one near the start of our trip.
But after we got something to eat, my little super-hero disappeared. It was terrible. He's so small that you can't find him in a crowd, and you never know what could happen.

We looked every where!

Then I saw two balloons bobbing past.
The little rascal had snuck off to the other side of the market to get more balloons!

Lets just say the market trip ended soon after that.

This afternoon we went fishing at a trout farm. I'm actually not a big fan of the activity. It's not really my thing.
I'm especially not sold on the idea of a farm where fish are bred just to be snagged on hooks, to die slowly and be eaten.

Also I just don't have the patients for it.

I had an audition today, that I didn't think I would make because it was at 4pm, and we didn't end up leaving the trout farm until after 3pm.
But, even though I had a bit of a freak out (something that tends to happen all too often). I had plenty of time to get home, change out of my fishy clothes, practice my song, and get to my audition with plenty of time.

It always works out. I just have to remember that in the moment.

This evening dad decided to go over to Gramma's and watch tennis, so I went with him and got slaughter at cards by my sweet darling Grandmother.

All in all.
I pretty good day.

1 comment:

  1. isn't it funny how Grandma's can always beat you in cards.... must be something in their genes, lol

    ReplyDelete