Wednesday, September 1, 2010

a new season in upon us

September has always been my favourite time of year. I don't have the thrill of back to school shopping to look forward, but there is definitely some sort of excitement  in the air.
I love the idea of starting fresh, jumping head first into whatever new adventures I'm about to embark on.
September is also the time when I can have the world all to myself. Kids are all back in school. I can go where ever I want, and not have to wait in any lines.
Parks are peaceful once again, and beaches are even better.

This is what life should be. Enjoying the little things and not having to be told what you want to do and when you have to do it.

September has always been the most inspiring month for me. I always feel so motivated at this time of year. After a restful Summer I'm so ready to learn and accomplish things.
Is that weird?

We went to the beach today. I was able to bring a friend and she squeezed into our van along with the five of us already packed in. We were there for a good five hours.
It was craziness. All the beach goers doing there best to try and suck the last bits of golden freedom from Summer before they have to go back and submit to the routineness of their everyday lives.
I actually felt sorry for them.

This blog is one of my new endevours for this year. I'm not totally sure what exact 'theme' or style it will take. I guess I'll just go with the flow and see what becomes of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment